Placement classes are offered from our existing class schedule and will be with other students of similar ages and/or dance training. Following a placement class, our staff or volunteers will inform you of which class level the placement instructor suggests you register for.
TO REGISTER FOR A PLACEMENT CLASS
- Contact us with your dancer's age and previous dance training (if applicable)
- After receiving a response from our staff, view the summer class schedule here and select the best day/time for the class level selected by our staff in Step 1
- Fill out this form prior to coming to the studio (you only need to complete the required cells)
- Arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the placement class.
Other helpful information:
- ATTIRE: As we do have a leotard dress code at our studio, we typically suggest new students wait to purchase any new leotards until after the placement class has been taken in case the instructor determines another class level is better suited for the student.
- DATES: Summer classes end Thursday, June 30. Fall classes start August 8.
- COST: The placement class fee is $10 for tech or $15 for tech/pointe during the Fall and Spring semesters and is valid for first class only (additional classes may be tried at drop‐in rates). Please note that the placement class fee varies in the summer. Please contact us for rates.