For dancers not already registered at Ballet Etudes
- From balletetudes.net, click on “Studio” then on “Registration Form”
- Fill out only the required information notated by an asterisk. There is no need to add a class, but you DO need to complete the “Portal Account Password” cell as you will need it to complete registration.
- Submit the form by clicking on “Submit Registration”
- On the next page, click “Go to Parent Portal”, utilize the email and password you created, and move on to the steps below.
For dancers who have a Parent Portal account
- Visit the Parent Portal
- Click on either “Classes & Events” located in the top bar or “Find Class” located on the main dashboard
- Once on the Class & Events page, click “Find Events”
- Find and click on the the audition you are looking for based on the following criteria:
- Intermediate – first time auditioners and current company members Novice to Apprentice levels
- Advanced Audition – Current company members Junior and up; or by invitation from the Artistic Director.
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Select which student will be participating, (if multiple students you will have to do this for each student)
- Fill out the questions on page for your dancer and click on the policy toggle once read.
- Then scroll back to top of page and click “Add”
- If you are registering more than one dancer, you may now complete the form for the additional dancers
- Click "complete" and on the summary page click "Agree and Accept". This will register your dancer and add the fee to your cart.
- Go to cart and complete payment and check out for the Audition fee if non-company dancer
- The fee must be paid prior to auditions and to complete registration of your dancers.
- Once complete it will show in your Dashboard under Events!
If you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at Company Auditions!